It looks like blogging is the thing to do these days, so I guess I better get to it! Life back here in Colorado is going good so far. I went to Real Estate school and I am now working at getting that business off the ground with RealEstate.com. I had my first house closing already, so things are looking good!
Ryan & Rylee are doing well...sometimes! Ryan is quite the social guy now. I feel like all I do lately is drive him all over town! He's doing okay in school, though I think his social life has taken priority
over school. Rylee the 4 1/2 year old drama queen is as active as ever. She doesn't stop! I just got her enrolled for kindergarten (starting August '08)! I can't believe how time
has flown by.
We added a new member to our family! Colby is our cute new Sheltie puppy! He is adorable AND he matches Rylee's energy level perfectly.
3 comments:
I love the glasses! I can't believe her eye sight is already that bad! It's crazy. Kenna's is definitely going to be just like that though, thanks to her wonderful mom and dad.
Glad to see you have a blog! Now I can still see pictures of you all since you decided to move so far away from us. Ha :P
Love ya!!
Auntie! This page is so cute! I love it! I never knew almost everyone in the fam had one! So cool!
Lol, thanks! You're new hearts on your page are adorable...I still don't know how you computer smarties know how to do stuff like that! As for writing novels...well the closest thing I do (and this is a secret cause it's kind of nerdy) but I only write fanfiction so far (which is like stories based on tv shows or movies). But actually everyone loves it, so maybe soon I'll try something else!
Post a Comment