CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Entertainment!

I am so excited about something new that Kyle and I found online. It's a Karaoke website & best of all...it is FREE! At http://www.singsnap.com/, you can create your own account and record your own songs and people can rate your songs and make comments. I'm addicted! If you look to the right here on my blog, and click play, you can hear a song that Rylee did. It's adorable! Please ignore my picture on it! I should have used my webcam and had a video of her as she was singing, but unfortunately, I had the camera disabled at the time.

If I can get her to do some more songs, I will put them here too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! My name on singsnap is jodikay. Once you're on look me up & say hi!!!!

2 comments:

bpetersen said...

Oh my goodness! That song is adorable! I'm so glad you put it on here! We miss you.

Love

Britt and Kenna

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

I listened to some of your guys' stuff! So cute, and so good! I wish I had a mic, there are so many songs on there I would love to do!! Maybe sometime...anyway, I tagged you in my new post on my blog...